- Personally Identifiable Information You may visit this website without disclosing any personally identifiable information. The only times we will collect personally identifiable information from you are if you request to receive more information from us.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information When you browse our website, you are able to do so anonymously. However, we may passively collect anonymous information when you are on our website.
- Analytics Like many websites, we use a third party service provider, such as Google Analytics, to collect information about your use of our website. We track data about traffic to our website and your visit to and experience on our website, which information we use to improve our website structure and content.
- IP Addresses IP addresses are not used to track a user's session. This information only helps us determine how often different areas of our site are visited. We do not link IP address to any information that is personally identifiable.
- Aggregated Information In addition, we may take personally identifiable information you provide to us and aggregate it with information of other users and customers such that the data no longer identifies you. We may use aggregated information that does not uniquely identify you when it enables us to improve and enrich our services and website content.
- Credit Card information We do not process credit card information for payment for any products or services you may order from this website. Taverna Tony contracts with a third party service provider that complies with the payment card industry data security standards (PCI DSS) to collect and process your credit card information. We do not store or maintain any credit card information.
- Access By Children This website is not directed toward children under 13 years of age and Taverna Tony does not knowingly collect or use information from children under 13 through this website.
- Security We limit access to personally identifiable information about you to our employees and third-party service providers who we reasonably believe need to have access to your information to provide you with the information or services you request from Taverna Tony.
- Third Party Websites This website may link to, or be linked to, other websites not maintained by or related to Taverna Tony. Taverna Tony is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third parties or third-party websites, including any linked or linking websites. To the extent that you disclose personally identifiable information to any such third parties, different rules may apply to their use and disclosure of personal information that you disclose to them. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of such websites before disclosing your personal information to them.
- Do Not Track We will automatically collect cookies and other non-personally identifying information when you visit this site. Due to this automatic collection, we currently do not have the technical capability to honor do not track requests and therefore cannot honor them at this time.
Taverna Tony may collect any content, record, or electronic communication of any kind that you provide to us, whether in the course of placing an order or otherwise requesting information. This information may include your (1) contact information (name, telephone number, physical address, email address), (2) shipping information, (3) payment information, and (4) other personal information required so that we may provide you with the information or services that you request. You may choose to submit additional information, which we will collect if you choose to provide it. We may use this information so that we may communicate with you with respect to your request and to send you the information and materials you request.
We do not sell, rent or loan any of your personally identifiable information to any third party. However, we may use and share information with those persons and third-party vendors specifically involved in the processing of your payment or your request to receive information or services from Taverna Tony. These entities consist of our payment processor, as well as our hosting providers and other information technology service providers.
In addition, Taverna Tony reserves the right to use and share your information in the event Taverna Tony believes doing so is necessary to operate this website or where such disclosure may be required by law, or to protect Taverna Tony's right or the rights of others.
This website has security measures in place to help protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. While we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration to data will not occur, Taverna Tony uses industry standards, such as Secure Socket Layers (SSL) technology, to help safeguard against such occurrences. In certain areas, the information passed between your browser and our system is encrypted with SSL technology to create a protected connection between you and our website to ensure confidentiality. In the event that a breach into our security systems occurs and there is a possibility that an unauthorized person acquires your personal information, Taverna Tony will notify you of such a breach to the extent required under applicable law.